“I haven’t read a book that shook me up this much since The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.”
Lauren Sapala, author of Firefly Magic and The INFJ Writer
BUY A COPY OF THE CREATIVE WOUND
Combining heartfelt personal stories with inspirational and practical insights, this book demonstrates how we can overcome artistic anxiety, find renewed creative courage, and produce meaningful work that matters.
As an artist, you put your heart into what you do. It’s the seat of all your work. But if your creative heart breaks, you lose all expressive power. Deep down, you know if this damage would only heal then freedom of movement would return and you’d discover all that you are truly capable of.
In this book I explain:
* Why your gift is desperately needed, especially in the technology era.
* Effective ways to change course and find your true creative path.
* What understanding your story will reveal to your future creative self.
* How to find inspiration when you’re just not feeling it.
* When daydreaming is your best productivity option.
And that’s just for starters…
THE BOOK IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH PHYSICAL & DIGITAL FORMATS
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP?
There are a number of ways you could help get the book to people who could benefit from reading it.
1. Buy the book. This is the best place to start.
2. Share the book. If you enjoyed it, please tell someone, or even buy them a copy. Whether just one person or a thousand, it all helps.
3. Review the book. Reviews are important for authors. If you read my book, would you please consider leaving a review on your favourite book website? Even a couple of sentences can make a big difference.
4. Connect the book. If you are able to introduce me to any relevant media outlet, influencer, podcast host, publication, etc—I’d be very appreciative.